How much is a membership?
- $15 Individual
- $25 Dual (e.g. 2 parents/guardians; 1 parent/guardian + 1 student)
- +$10 each additional member in your bundle (such as your student(s), grandparents, etc.)
- $10 MSHS Student
- $ 5 SVSD Employee
Everyone - parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit association.
Why join MSHS' nonprofit Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)?
- The number one reason to join PTA is to benefit your child, and in doing so, you also help all the students at MSHS.
- Show your support for our organization's mission to provide the resources needed for the academic and personal success of all students.
- Stay connected and know whats happening at school by joining the PTA.
- Be heard. Through PTA you can more effectively suggest change.
- Receive member discounts on tickets, lodging, rental cars, shopping, and more (see below for a partial list)
What impact will my support have?
MSHS PTSA provides many important services to the Mount Si High School community. Every donation of money, time, and effort is spent on providing meaningful programs, including the ones highlighted below, to support our mission. Without you, these programs cannot happen.
Student Welfare Support - providing supplemental food, clothing, toiletries, and other assistance to students in need at MSHS.
Staff Appreciation - recognizing teachers and staff throughout the school year with celebratory lunches, holiday treats, and other tokens of appreciation
Parent Resources and Seminars - providing educational events on important topics such as teen suicide prevention, recognizing stress and anxiety, alcohol and drug abuse prevention, and more
Child Advocacy - supporting the legislative advocacy agenda of Washington State PTA, including the Top 5 priority issues as determined by members at the state legislative assembly.
Shopping, Entertainment, & Travel Discounts
Whether you're buying school supplies for the kids or renting a car for your next family vacation, PTA members can save money on everyday purchases thanks to State and National PTA Member Offers. Some of the businesses which have teamed up with PTA to offer our members special discounts because they are committed to supporting our mission of serving all children, include:
- Avis, Budget, & Herz car rentals
- Fedex Office
- Great Wolf Lodge
- The Seattle Symphony
- Our Children Online Magazine
- Washington State Fair
- Farmer's Insurance