The MSHS PTSA strives to provide support and promote community among the students, staff and families at Mount Si High School through collaboration, advocacy, financial support, and by providing educational opportunities for our students and community.
Mount Si PTSA Goals
- Enhance and promote the positive, inclusive and educational excellence experience at Mount Si.
- Communicate effectively with our PTSA membership and the greater Snoqualmie Valley Community.
- Sponsor programs and events within our community to offer educational support for topics of interest for families and students.
- Organize events and recognitions specific to students to enhance their high school experience.
- Show our appreciation to the hard-working MSHS Staff by hosting Staff Appreciation events and recognitions.
- Provide support for the Community Assisted Resilience Efforts Program (“C.A.R.E. Closet”) to help any student to be able to attend school, stay in school and graduate from school.
- Establish and maintain partnerships between the Mount Si High School staff, students, organizations and other community groups.
The Mount Si High School PTSA was incorporated in 1993 as the Wildcat Inspiration Network, a nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation founded to promote academic excellence at Mount Si High School, increase parent involvement in school activities, and foster positive relations and service between MSHS students and their community. Our name has changed, but our mission remains the same.
For as little as $15 you can join the MSHS PTSA and help us enhance and promote the positive, inclusive, excellent educational experience at Mount Si.
We are an affiliate of the Washington State PTA and work in collaboration with the Snoqualmie Valley PTSA Council.